Lawn Disease Control Garden Lawn Treatment 2 Single Sachets By Bayer
QUALITY PRODUCT BY BAYER GARDEN
Lawn Disease Control
Controls fungal diseases on established lawns.
Protects the lawn against common lawn diseases such as fusarium patch and red thread.
Prevents and cures diseases. Maximum number of treatments per year = 2. Allow 4 weeks between treatments.
Allow product to dry before using the lawn.
MANY PACK SIZES AVAILABEL
PLEASE CHOOSE FROM DROP DOWN MENU
PLEASE NOTE BOX NOT INCLUDED - JUST THE SACHETS WILL BE POSTED
FREE P & P
Use at first sign of disease.
Can be used at any time of year.
Soluble sachet formulation.
Just drop into the sprayer or watering can.
Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry.
Most common lawn diseases such as fusarium patch and red thread.
Advice on application:
For the control of Red Thread and moderate control of Fusarium Patch. Can be used all year round. Spray at the first indications of infestation and where disease has been identified treat the whole lawn.
• First appears as circular pink/bleached patches in the grass.
• Disease can rapidly expand into large patches, with dead grass. Red, threadlike strands form near the tips of the leaf blades.
• To identify Red Thread, keep looking for the pink colour.
• Red Thread is more prevalent when warm during late spring, summer and early autumn.
• First appears as dull brown small spots on the lawn that can spread rapidly and can become large dead patches.
• This disease is more prevalent in the autumn from October onwards and in the spring.
How to use:
Calculate the size of the area to be treated and mark into 20sqm sections. Apply the product with a sprayer.
1. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water.(Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
2. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake gently to mix.
3. Spray evenly over 20sqm of lawn.
Precaution for use:
• Do not touch water soluble bag - place whole bag directly into spray tank.
• Do not apply during drought conditions or to frozen turf. Can be applied after mowing and if applied before mowing, do not mow for at least 48 hours after application to allow adequate movement of the treatment through the plant. Allow the spray to dry before using the lawn.
• Only apply to established garden lawns and residential turf. The maximum number of treatments is two per year with a minimum of four weeks between treatments.
• For further information, refer to product information.
We have a choice of couriers who can deliver to most parts of the UK. We cannot deliver some products to some parts of the UK with same couriers. Following will apply for those products.
Additional charges will be imposed for delivery to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland,( Charges will only apply to those items which we need to post by a couriers other than Royal Mail , all items to be posted by Royal Mail will not incur extra postage charges unless express service is selected by customer)
A surcharge of £20 may be levied to cover carriage to these areas( Zones C,D,E). Please check before ordering from the map and table below or by calling our customer service number 01324620252. Also check post codes details below which will incur extra postage charges for items to be posted by couriers other than Royal Mail: We will let you know about the extra charges and you can cancel the order before dispatch.
HS 1-9, IV1-56, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA62-77, PA60-61, PA78, PH17-26, PH-30-44, PH49-50, ZE1-3, BT1-94, IM1-9, IM99, TR21-25